Wordscapes is one of the best word puzzle games around the world. It’s very relaxing, and a very challenging game, to swipe around and form up words. They have nearly 5000+ different levels of puzzles, though it seems to be easy. Also at each level, you’ll be given a bunch of jumbled letters, in that you have to form meaningful words. They have added a weekly wordscapes tournament, to add some fun.
Also, refer here for wordscapes puzzle answers if you got stuck at any hard level.
Rules of Wordscapes Tournament
Wordscapes tournaments are much simpler I’m both approach and presentation. If you are wondering about how the Wordscape tournaments work and their rules. You have to keep playing the game like how you always do.
Every weekend there goes two tournaments with amazing prizes:
- Team Tournaments
- Star Tournament
In Team Tournaments, your team as a cumulative whole is competing against other teams.
- You can enter the weekly Team Tournament, by tapping on the “Trophy” icon labeled as Tourney below the “Star” icon on your main screen left side.
- Before entering a Team Tournament, you have to first join a wordscapes team. You can choose the team by taping the “Team” icon at the bottom of your main screen.
- Play the game as you normally would. The stars you earn for forming words contribute it to your team’s total.
- Rewards will be given to the Top-performing teams, which are then dived equally among the team members.
Wordscapes Star Tournaments, work in the same way as Team Tournament, but you play individually in the tournaments.
- By tapping on the “Star” icon, you can enter into the weekly star tournament.
- You can play Wordscapes the way you normally would after you opt into the tournament.
- The game randomly assigns you to a group of 100 players.
- Every word you form at a regular level, you earn a star whether it’s a puzzle or just a “bonus” word.
- At the end of the tournament, players with most stars get the rewards based on the place in the standings.
Wordscapes Tournament Prizes
- Gold coins give you in-game power-ups, like a lightbulb and the bullseye for revealing a single letter.
- Silver crowns are awarded only during the tournaments and serve as a “Bragging rights”. The more crown you get, the more elaborate your crown becomes.
Prizes will vary from week to week. For example, a winner who comes in the first place in the star tournament 89he/she will receive 50 silver crowns and a 1000 gold coins. Even though if you come in 30+ places, you can still earn the silver crown, even if you didn’t get any gold coins.
Wordscapes is one of the top best puzzle game of the year. If you are a puzzle lover, then there is no other reason for not playing this game. If you are looking for solving the hard levels answers, then the websites mentioned above will help you out.
Nidus is one of the most likely Warframe Builds, which comes with various types of builds that can be used in different scenarios. Further, the Nidus features the passive ability Mutation stack. Are you wondering to build stacks with Nidus? Know how to get a stack with Nidus Warframe Powers by reading the article further.
How to build stacks with Nidus Warframe
Mutation Stacks are the resource that is unique to the Warframe Nidus. Stacks can be indicated by the mutation counter and gauge of the Warframe Nidus.
- The gauge is splitter into five sections that represent the hit counters that are dealt against the enemies through the abilities of Nidus. The mutation counter at the center of the gauge will track the mutation stacks.
- However, hiring one or more rivals with its abilities like Ravenous or Virulence will depend on the hit count of the gauge section and light up the clockwise direction.
- A total of 5 hits will complete the gauge cycle, and the section has no light when the mutation counter increases by one mutation stack.
- To increase the mutation stacks, ability contact is the essential thing. Hence, you don’t need to look for damage handling capability from the Nidus abilities.
- The mutation stack of Nidus will be stored in your game until you use it. So, the stack will not disappear while migrating.
- The nullifying ability like Nullifier Crewman from the enemies will drain one mutation stack for every two seconds and ramp up the drain rate when the Nidus survives longer in its radius.
- Also, you can form or get a maximum of 100 stacks. Each stack roots to the gauge, which gradually overruns.
- In case, if someone reaches 100 stacks, then the gauge will be overlapped, and the ability Virulence will hide the counter.
- Instead of using energy, you can use some parasitic links to form one stack.
- If you are losing or gaining a large number of mutation stack, the gauge sections change and make it more challenging to estimate the real count of the mutation. However, this can be bypassed rapidly by shifting to the operator and instantly refresh the stack count.
Do you know how the Nidus appearance changes when there is more number of stacks? Here, we briefly describe it to you.
With Nidus Base skin
- If you have 3 stacks, tendrils will project from the Nidus upper spine and neck when the carapace around the nidus ribs will open.
- If you have 5 to 7 stacks, the carapace around the Nidus arms and thighs will open to uncover more tendrils and infested flesh.
- If you have 10 stacks, then the Nidus current helmet will show up and explores more tendrils.
With Nidus Phryke skin
- At Stack 3, Nidus gains armor on his thighs and cage-like armor on his shoulder pad with the spike on its top.
- At Stack 5, Nidus gains a large curved blade on its shoulder spike.
- At Stack 7, the forearm of the Nidus is lined with the curved blade and enhances the larger spike.
- At Stack 10, he gains crown visor on his face.
In case, if the Stack falls below the required trigger, then the appearance of the Nidus will avert to the appropriate stage.
I hope you’ve gained some useful info about the mutation stack of the Nidus. If you require any further info about Nidus, leave a comment below. Build the Nidus stack and start playing your game and be a star in the battleground.